FOUR WINNS 318 VISTA

  • 24b2424ac5fa88507b335e5c48358f3474737010
  • 9f72b4e26fe8314ef862f893949e4d8a01fd7244
  • 32260685279cdeb7cdd45045228bd780aa9ef1ff
  • 2f49572366d9d72fe7360021cf785158ef1d1f79
  • 0ecf4d4851a5f8c978208f58bf74f977aa279156
  • 2a7f949505f0acdf10edd0154d62cbd8e1b681b6
  • 4efb451fff332a7b91c9ca30b03bf8780968cabc
  • four winns 318 motor yacht in croatia charter on yachtsincroatia

 Report this ad

Price list

Date Price* (€)
01.01 - 20.05 1399 € Send enquiry
21.05 - 10.06 1649 € Send enquiry
11.06 - 24.06 1899 € Send enquiry
25.06 - 08.07 2399 € Send enquiry
09.07 - 26.08 2799 € Send enquiry
27.08 - 02.09 2399 € Send enquiry
03.09 - 16.09 1899 € Send enquiry
17.09 - 23.09 1649 € Send enquiry
24.09 - 31.12 1399 € Send enquiry
* Price per week

Deposit: 3000 €


* These are not final prices. Other discounts may apply.

* Please send a request for more info about this boat.


General Information

Make/model: FOUR WINNS 318 VISTA
Category: Charter - Bareboat
Year of manufacture: 2008
Length overall: 10.50 meters
Beam: 3.28 meters
Draft: 0.97 meters
Location: Tribunj, Dalmatia - Šibenik area , CROATIA
Engine: Volvo Penta 5.0 GXI 270HP/DPS-A 2X
Fuel: Benzine
Hull: Fiberglass
Fuel capacity: 644 liters
Number of cabins: 2
Number of crew cabins: 0
Number of berths: 2 + 2
Number of crew berths: 0
Drinking water capacity: 132 liters
Number of showers: 1
Number of toilets: 1

Description: The deposit is paid strictly in CASH! DISCOUNTS: Early booking discount for the reservations confirmed till 31.12.2014 - 10 %. PAYMNET CONDITIONS: In order to reserve the desired rental period, the Guest needs to make an advance payment of 30% of the total rent price within 7 days after receiving the offer. The remaining 70% of the total rent price must be paid by the Guest no later than 60 days before arriving at the base and picking up the vessel, otherwise the Guest will lose the right to rent the vessel and the advance payment he/she had made will not be returned. EQUIPMENT ON THE BOAT: Navigation: VHF radio, GPS + plotter, compass, speed log, echo sounder, rev counter, sea charts; Technical equipment: generator, air conditioning, bilge pump electr., electric bow anchor capstan, electricity 220Va.12V, shore supply 220V, pressurized warmwater system, pressurized water system, battery charger, main circuit breaker, position lights, trim tabs, electro/hydraulic, trim indicator, electric winches, anchor w. chain, spare anchor; Deck equipment: bimini top, bathing ladder, bathing platform, deck shower, deck shower hot/cold, fenders; Interior equipment: electric stove, microwave, el. refrigerator, coolbox, cockpit table, suncushion; Entertainment instruments: CD, mp3 player, TV-antenna, TV, flat screen; Safety: fire extinguisher system, life jackets, fog horn, emergency flash light, first-aid kit; Charter: dishes, coffee maker, bedclothes;

Boat Locations

This boat is available at base:  Tribunj, Dalmatia - Šibenik area , CROATIA

Recent Boats

joyMe
  • For 12 persons
  • Length: 49.91m
Salona 44 High performance racer II
  • For 8 persons
  • Length: 13.50m
Salona 44
  • For 8 persons
  • Length: 13.50m
Neuvisa AD 500 - RENT A RIB BOAT IN CROATIA
  • For 6 persons
  • Length: 5.00m
Blumar fisherman 31
  • For 6 persons
  • Length: 9.45m
Salona 60
  • For 0 persons
  • Length: 19.20m
Maestral 560 RIB
  • For 0 persons
  • Length: 5.60m
Fairline Targa 48
  • For 6 persons
  • Length: 15.75m